If you or someone you know has been seriously injured in a car accident caused by someone else, you may be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering, disfigurement, disability, lost wages and medical bills.
Springfield Massachusetts Car Accident Lawyer Daniel A. Pava has over 34 of experience representing clients whose cases involve:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Uninsured accidents
- Under insured accidents
- Wrongful death
- Insurance claims
Springfield Massachusetts Auto Accident Lawyer Daniel A. Pava has the knowledge and experience to help you deal with all aspects of your claim from beginning to end.
He will assist you through the complex process of:
- Reporting the accident to the insurance companies
- Preparing the operator report
- Filling out Personal Injury Protection forms
- Recorded phone and in person statements to insurance companies
- Finding the appropriate medical experts with whom to treat
- Proving assistance with property repairs and rental cars
- Collecting lost wages
- Getting copies of all bills and reports regarding your treatment
- insuring that all your bills have been paid by either your insurance or health insurance company.
Once you have finished treating, the Law Office of Daniel A. Pava will submit a settlement package to the insurance company and will attempt to negotiate a fair and reasonable settlement that adequately compensates you for all of your injuries.
The settlement process is begun in a timely manner and usually is concluded within two or three months after you have completed your treatment.
If it is necessary to file suit on your behalf, a complaint will be drafted and your case will be filed in court. You will be kept updated regarding the various stages of the law suit. Your case, of course, may be settled at any time along the way. If not, a jury usually will make the final award of compensation at trial.