- Do you know where to turn?
- Probably more than the insurance company offered
- Protecting the rights of injured people for over 34 years
- Compensation for pain and suffering, disfigurement, disability, lost wages, medical bills
- Slip and falls, poor & irresponsible maintenance, negligent design & security
- Wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or pregnancy discrimination.
- Irresponsible distribution or serving, contamination during negligent preparation. Injuries from eating these foods
- Getting you benefits through the “Workers' Compensation” system
- Working boldly for you if injured in the workforce
- Pava law, ayudando a los hispanohablantes en la ciudad de Springfield.
Immediately After an Accident
Immediately After an Automobile Accident
- Take a deep breath and stay calm.
- Check for injuries; call an ambulance when in doubt.
- If accident is minor, move cars to a safe place, out of traffic.
- Turn on your vehicle's hazard lights and use cones, warning triangles or flares for safety.
- Call the police, even if the accident is minor
Other Important Tips
- Try to note the other driver’s license plate number and write it down as soon as possible after the accident.
- If possible take a picture with your camera phone.
- Look for witnesses and write down witness information, etc.
- Exchange information with other driver. Write down:
- Phone number
- Driver's license number
- Write down the name of the owner of the vehicle:
- Phone number
- Owner’s auto insurance policy information
- Take pictures of the damage to your vehicle, as well as the damages to the other vehicle.
- Tell the police exactly what happened and be sure to tell them about any injuries you may have suffered, however minor.
- If possible, don't leave the accident scene before the police and other drivers do.
- If you have been injured in the accident, please seek medical attention as soon as possible from either:
- Your primary care provider.
- Nearest emergency facility.
- Notify your insurance company about the accident.
Contact the Law Office of Daniel A. Pava for help.413-781-7800